Monday, December 21, 2009

Personalized Hand Sanitizer & Soaps




These were just too cute not to make them. Amy over at The Idea Room posted this in February and I knew I had to make some.




So almost a year later I finally did, for Christmas/Teacher gifts.
The only problems I ran into is that I had to buy a 50 pack of transparencies and I had to go up to my Sister-in-Law's work to print them. Oh yeah I had to type up my own templates because the template that Amy at The Idea Room provided wouldn't let me add any text. Okay so that was more than one problem but I survived and they turned out SOOOO cute I had to make myself one.


Too Flippin Cute!


What a great Teacher Gift...especially with it being Flu season.

Amy~~~The Nifty Nurse

Here is the link for the Tutorial:
The Idea Room: Personalized Hand Sanitizer & Soaps



2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the link! Yours turned out great! Sorry about the download not working properly. I had a couple of other people tell me they had trouble as well. I am not sure why! They are a lot of fun aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
    I also love these hand sanitizers and soaps. I've made them for my son's teachers in the past and they always love them! Did you use "Goo Gone" to remove the original labels? If not, you must try it next time. Makes it so easy!

    ReplyDelete