Monday, December 21, 2009

Do you Dumpster Dive? Cause I do.




My Trash to Treasure...
Apparently I collect "trash" off the side of the road so often that my friends and family have started to bring me "trash" that they find. My friends and family are creative enough to do something with the things they find because they obviously saw potential in the items they bring to me. I really think they are embarrassed to put dumpster finds in their homes as decoration. However I get excited to transform things that nobody wanted into fabulous finds. Here are a few:

My friend Vickie brought me these things from a house that had burned down. I was ecstatic because I had been on the look-out for a small chair to use as a plant stand...perfect.














She also snatched up all these items too. What is the saying? One man's trash is another man's treasure.



A little elbow grease and wha-lah! TREASURE!
Here they are around my house


Just in time for Christmas decorating.


This one is hung in my bathroom window. I know I need window treatments but I like my fabulous find here.

I showed my find Vickie these things in my house and she was blown away, she said she never would have thought to use them the way I had. Thanks Vickie for all my FABULOUS Trash!!




1 comment:

  1. I love it all and would love to have you post on my party--how fun.

    cheri

    ReplyDelete